Employee and Device Monitoring – Dispelling the Myths
Watch Hogan Lovells' corporate data privacy and cybersecurity experts, Harriet Pearson and James Denvil, and Forcepoint Deputy CISO Neil Thacker in this webcast, as they analyze the goals, requirements and considerations of device and employee monitoring security programs.
Addressing the misconceptions of employee monitoring versus managing data protection, data governance and meeting new regulatory requirements all require a new approach. In this important webcast you’ll learn:
- How device and employee monitoring can identify insider threats from accidental, malicious and compromised activities
- Review key regional privacy regulations from 15 countries including US and EU (France, Germany, UK etc)
- Considerations on monitoring communication channels including email, web usage, BYOD and privileged access
- Review laws on screen video capture and keylogging
- Approaches to behavioural monitoring to understand intent
Meet your Presenters
Partner, Hogan Lovells
Internationally recognized as a corporate data privacy and cybersecurity pioneer, Harriet Pearson has acquired decades of leading-edge experience advising companies and boards on cyber and data risk management and governance, breach preparedness and response, crisis management, global data privacy compliance, and public policy strategies.
Senior Associate, Hogan Lovells
James has a passion for helping companies navigate the complex challenges associated with deploying and managing today's information technologies and systems. He regularly advises clients on a range of technology issues, including implementing Big Data technologies, incident response, privacy risk assessments and mitigation, and employee monitoring.
Deputy CISO, Forcepoint
Neil has over 20 years’ experience within the IT and information security industry. In his role of Deputy CISO for Forcepoint, Neil offers advice and recommendations to the security community around their security posture, business processes and the application of security technologies.