The Global Impact of GDPR
A discussion on the global implications of GDPR, with Hogan Lovells
Join Hogan Lovells' Privacy and Data Protection Lawyer, Eduardo Ustaran and Forcepoint Deputy CISO Neil Thacker, as they discuss the global implications of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Whilst awareness of the GDPR is increasing, the broader impact is still misunderstood: any Global organization that holds or processes EU resident data will be subject to the regulation.
In this webcast, they discuss:
- Which key principles of the GDPR regulation widely affect organizations
- How prepared global organizations are to meet the May 2018 deadline
- The latest information and guidance from the Article 29 Data Protection Working Party
- What can be learned from organizations who are at an advanced stage in their GDPR preparations
- The positive return to the organization from undertaking a GDPR readiness program