Watch the Webcast
Strategies for Accelerating Joint All-Domain Collaboration Efforts with Cross-Domain Solutions
The Department of Defense (DoD) and Federal agencies are embracing all-domain collaboration, making a Zero Trust approach critical for securing access to, and fast transfer of, data and files across segmented, isolated networks. For initiatives such as JADC2 to succeed agencies must deploy scalable agency and ally collaboration models.
This Forcepoint webcast is a timely discussion about how you can maximize your agency’s Cross-Domain Solutions (CDS) investment to:
- Improve defensive cyber operations
- Align and scale in accordance with the latest Zero Trust requirements
- Innovate, rapidly, in stringent high security DevSecOps environments
- Secure government data repositories
- Modernize federal sites while reducing infrastructure and costs
- Secure anywhere, anytime collaboration between HQ, field offices, and the tactical edge
Watch to learn how deploying Raise-the-Bar-compliant (RTB) Cross-Domain Solutions helps agencies reduce risk, enable efficient Mission Partner Environment (MPE) collaboration, decrease costs and infrastructure, and, ultimately, ensure mission continuity and security regardless of location.