Tackling CDM DEFEND with Risk Adaptive Protection
The Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program was established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to assist agencies as they work to transform and modernize their infrastructure, technology, approaches and methods around cybersecurity. Under CDM DEFEND, agencies can easily explore and adopt next-level solutions that:
- Identify cybersecurity risks on an ongoing basis
- Prioritize these risks based upon potential impacts
- Enable cybersecurity personnel to mitigate the most significant problems first
Risk-Adaptive Data Protection (RADP), a key component of Forcepoint’s Human Point System, uses risk-adaptive scoring to recognize the context and intent of user behavior for early and accurate threat detection. RADP delivers a better understanding of risky behavior and the ability to automate policies to dramatically reduce the quantity of alerts that require investigation. It cuts through the noise so you know where to focus.
In this webinar, Forcepoint experts discuss the origins and evolution of CDM and how agencies can leverage this program to build RADP into their cybersecurity posture.
- George Kamis, CTO, Global Governments & Critical Infrastructure (Moderator)
- Eric Trexler, Vice President, Global Governments & Critical Infrastructure
- Rob Campbell, Director, Data Security Solutions