The Definitive Guide to Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB)
Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASBs) have quickly emerged as the de facto standard for enterprise security in the public cloud. These comprehensive platforms provide end-to-end security for SaaS, IaaS and custom applications. Among other things, CASBs provide:
- Control of both managed and unmanaged applications
- Real-time data protection from any device
- Data leakage prevention
- Encryption of cloud data-at-rest
- Discovery of Shadow IT cloud services
- Auditing cloud usage and alerting on suspicious behaviors
- And more...
Learn how you can safely enable cloud services with CASBs - download The Definitive Guide to Cloud Access Security Brokers.