Network traffic has become difficult to manage
More users. More devices. More locations. Less visibility.
of U.S. enterprises have adopted SaaS
SaaS offers many benefits, including lower capital investment and maintenance. However, it also increases the amount of network traffic, which subsequently increases latency.
of web traffic will be encrypted by 2020
Encryption is a huge benefit to enterprises when it comes to confidentiality. Unfortunately, cybercriminals are taking advantage of the cloak encryption provides to bypass security controls.
of enterprises are experiencing endpoint device growth
Today's workforce is no longer tethered to a desktop computer on the office network. Users work from home and while traveling, often on unmanaged mobile devices.
Enterprise requirements continue to evolve
And so do the risks
Demands for new capabilities
Users expect access to bandwidth-intensive tools like video conferencing and O365. The enterprise requires the ability to utilize virtualization technology and segment the network.
Threats from every direction
Unmanaged mobile devices from BYOD initiatives, new IoT products connected the network, and encrypted traffic put enterprise data at risk.
Cost reduction initiatives
MPLS can't keep up with the increased network traffic but additional lines are cost prohibitive. More bandwidth must be procured without increasing budget.
Wherever you are in transforming to the cloud, Forcepoint has you covered
Scale NGFWs to support business needs
- Defend your network from attacks with the industry's most secure NGFW
- Segment your network to limit the reach of untrusted devices
- Gain visibility into encrypted traffic without offloading to a separate device
- Manage all deployments (appliance, virtual, and cloud) from one pane-of-glass
Protect your data and users, regardless of location
- Extend web protection to roaming users and gain visibility into shadow IT with Forcepoint's cloud-based Web Security
- Prevent access to sensitive email attachments for vulnerable BYOD devices with Forcepoint Email Security
Reduce connectivity costs with secure SD-WAN
- Replace or augment MPLS lines with commondity broadband to lower costs, increase agility, and eliminate network downtime
- Dynamically update and manage all site-to-site and direct-to-cloud links from one centralized management system
Fewer internal resources are being used on Web Security, which has saved us money and man-hours. We are confident that our users experience the safest environment possible when browsing the internet as the amount of browser and malware incidents has been dramatically reduced.