Government systems remain vulnerable
Outdated systems leave significant gaps in security and many programs lack fundamental processes. Read more here.
Of CDM agencies cite interoperability as a top challenge
Federal agencies cite insufficient compatibility with existing systems as a major problem.
Of managers surveyed cite becoming proactive as a top CDM priority
Today, many federal agencies lack insight into how and why high-profile data incidents occur.
Of managers say the ability to innovate is an important CDM outcome
Interoperability challenges are limiting the use of the latest technologies.
Successful CDM adoption demands a fresh approach
Legacy security approaches are not equipped to deal with modern security challenges
Lack of visibility
Agencies can monitor user, application, and asset interaction to mitigate threats in real-time.
Disparate point products
The CDM's approved product list tops 70,000. Without integrated solutions, CDM becomes expensive and time-consuming.
Sea of vendors
Few vendors have the necessary solutions and breadth of experience in the federal market.
Maximize CDM with Forcepoint's risk-adapative protection
Identify risk early + automate your policy enforcement
- Leverage behavioral analytics for an informed risk picture
- Enable transparent and comprehensive investigations with machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Automate monitoring and enforcement in near real-time, dynamically protecting data as risk levels fluctuate
Solutions designed for interoperability
Protect sensitive networks and data with Forcepoint's tightly integrated capabilities in human-centered cybersecurity.
- Choose from best-of-breed solutions, such as data loss prevention (DLP), cloud access security broker (CASB), next generation firewall (NGFW), and more.
- Implement a single product or multiple, integrated technologies that fit within an existing cybersecurity environment, and streamline management through unified policy and orchestration.
- Gain more accurate and actionable high-priority insights to enable swift and effective behavioral, data flow, and threat remediation decisions.
Work with an established government partner
- More than 20 years of expertise supporting the unique and complex missions undertaken by the people who protect national security.
- One of the largest private cybersecurity companies in the world, with thousands of enterprise and government customers in more than 150 countries.
- Forcepoint’s products have been accepted and are available on the CDM Approved Product List (APL) today.