Secure Cloud Access and Migration
Hero Image Tagline
Migrate data and apps to the cloud and enable a mobile workforce.
The rapid expansion of public cloud services, remote workers and BYOD has revolutionized how and where data is stored and accessed.
Forcepoint’s Human Point System provides the security you need to enable your business in today's zero-perimeter world. Our unified Web & Email solutions give you reliability, ultra-fast updates and the highest level of protection. And with our cloud-first security for data and apps, you can safely leverage your mobile workforce.
Protect your business in the cloud and as your users become more mobile, with personal and business data comingled on removable media and devices.
Stop more advanced, non-signature threats than any other solution with real-time security ratings for both web and email traffic, protecting your users anywhere, on any network.
Request a Demo
Top 3 Problems We Solve
- Visibility into where your critical IP is, who is interacting with it and why - at all times
- One policy to manage data movement and access across all distributed networks and systems
- Risk-adaptive protection to act on changes in human risk to critical IP in real time and meet regulatory requirements, no matter where your data resides
The Forcepoint Advantage - How We Do It
Fully integrated with our CASB, Email and Web Security products, Forcepoint’s unrivaled DLP delivers contextual behavioral monitoring for Office 365, Azure and more to stop data loss.
- Apply behavioral analytics and machine learning to cluster DLP incidents in order of business risk with Incident Risk Ranking (IRR), so your response teams focus on areas of greatest risk.
- Gain a complete view of user actions to identify your riskiest insiders.
CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker)
Forcepoint CASB with integrated DLP gives you the visibility to eliminate blind spots and data loss from sanctioned and unsanctioned cloud apps.
- Monitor and report on user activity in real-time with our User Risk Summary dashboard.
- Assess risks to your data and network from shadow IT, dormant (i.e., inactive), orphaned (e.g., former employees) and external (e.g., contractor) cloud apps.
Email Security with Integrated DLP
Forcepoint Email Security with integrated DLP delivers dynamic sandbox analysis and static threat analytics to identify advanced threats, phishing emails, ransomware and more in the cloud and across mobile devices.
- Gain threat intelligence immediately with ACE (Advanced Classification Engine), ThreatSeeker and Advanced Malware Detection (AMD).
- Rapidly and automatically update your email policies with zero-touch management, optimal efficiency and low TCO.
Web Security with Integrated DLP
Forcepoint Web Security with sandboxing and integrated DLP capabilities delivers 100% threat detection and zero false positives, stopping more advanced, non-signature threats than any other solution.
- Apply different policies when your employees connect from corporate and non-corporate locations, wherever and however they access the network.
- Forcepoint’s proxy-less protection with exclusive Direct Connect technology lets you enforce use policies and protect roaming users operating in any network.
Distributed enterprises who switch to Forcepoint NGFW enjoy dramatic improvements in both operations and security efficiencies that cut network expenses as much as 50%, slash downtime and reduce IT risk. (IDC 2017)
- Connect remote offices directly to the cloud with high performance for Office 365 & video while segmenting sensitive data / app traffic.
- Secure traffic into (north-south) and among (east-west) services in cloud data centers.
The solution has helped us to improve productivity in the organization. It enables granular policy management, so we simply need to configure the policies accordingly.
Enable Your Business with the Human Point System
Move your business forward confidently in a zero-perimeter world by focusing on the one constant in the cybersecurity equation - the human point - where your people interact with your networks, critical business data and IP, wherever they may be.