Emerson Process Management Finds and Controls Regulated Data with Forcepoint
Emerson Process Management was able to get started with Data Loss Prevention up to 75% faster than expected, delivering better visibility to data movement, more effective detection and breach prevention, and regulatory compliance with Forcepoint DLP.
- Policies that were too complicated and too much headcount was required to maintain them.
- Data exfiltration left the organization exposed.
- Need to control and manage data that’s subject to regulation.
- Chose Forcepoint DLP to help easily find and control regulated data and sensitive IP by:
- Scanning files and discovering data they didn’t know existed.
- Setting data loss prevention policies across network and endpoint one time, from a single console.
- Better visibility to data movement within the business, and more effective detection and prevention of breaches.
- Gained the ability to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Forcepoint DLP’s ability to automate policy enforcement based on user behavior:
- Provided one-time-only user access.
- Minimized disruption to users.
- Lowered the call volume to support.
- Helped the company get started with data loss prevention 50-75% faster than expected.