Global CRM Provider Cegedim Relies on Forcepoint NGFW
In order to safeguard Cegedim’s CRM for its life sciences customers, the company needed a next generation firewall solution that could keep pace with its powerful network, provide centralized management, and demonstrate rapid ROI. Forcepoint NGFW delivered.
- The company operates a powerful network with extremely high throughput, requiring the firewall performance to match.
- Needed to deploy a large number of core network firewalls with advanced clustering to protect the entire IT infrastructure from external or internal attacks.
- Distributed branch sites across Europe, Asia, and Australia required comprehensive, centralized administration and policy management capabilities.
- After a two-year evaluation process testing leading firewall products, Cegedim chose a tailored Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) solution with intrusion prevention (IPS) capabilities to secure its entire network.
- Rapid ROI and a significant reduction in management costs.
- Centralized dashboard allows for management of the entire global security environment, including activation of IPS features at the company’s APAC and NCSA data centers.
- Moving forward, Forcepoint will be the priority vendor to support subsidiaries as network security requirements arise.