Colacem Achieves a More Sophisticated Web Security Strategy with Forcepoint
The growth of advanced threats and increase in users working remotely prompted this manufacturer to explore a more powerful web browsing security solution. Implementing Forcepoint Web Security Hybrid helped the company reduce user assistance requests regarding malware by 80%.
- The existing open-source web security allowed only antivirus detection and limited profiling, making maintenance expensive without ensuring protection against sophisticated, multistage attacks.
- The growth of more advanced threats increased the urgency to transition away from a strictly role-based internet security solution.
- Forcepoint Web Security Hybrid for real-time defense against advanced threats, extended to its roaming and remote users.
- Users now comply with the same enterprise-wide web browsing policies, onsite and offsite.
- Reduction of up to 80% in requests for malware assistance on individual endpoints.
- Streamlined reporting functionality gives the security team the insight they need to prevent a user from connecting to a malicious site—significantly improving network security.
- Forcepoint training courses for executives who work with sensitive data and have additional web browsing freedoms have delivered smarter helpdesk interactions and improved reporting of suspicious activity and user behavior.