Read the Report
Gartner®: 7 Effective Steps for Implementing Zero Trust Network Access
Gartner predicts that by 2025, at least 70% of new remote access deployments will be served predominantly by ZTNA as opposed to VPN services, up from less than 10% at the end of 2021.*
ZTNA presents an appealing upgrade over VPNs for remote access, delivering reduced risk, reduced costs and a first step towards SASE. However, organizations need to apply a disciplined methodology to achieve a successful implementation; ZTNA is not a simple stand up and walk away technology.
This Gartner® report offers a practical, continuous life cycle approach and examines the recommended key stages of a ZTNA deployment:
- "Define objective and scope with business leaders"
- "Align business objectives with zero trust strategies"
- "Focus on appropriate access"
- "Document and map application usage"
- "Clean up access to applications and tune policies"
- "Prepare for operational overheads and complexity"
- "Validate access controls and resource isolation"
Read 7 Effective Steps for Implementing Zero Trust Network Access and get the information you need to make your deployment a success.
Gartner, 7 Effective Steps for Implementing Zero Trust Network Access, Dale Koeppen, Neil MacDonald, John Watts, 3 October 2022
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.