Join Forcepoint at the Annual Military Communications and Information Systems (MilCIS) Conference 8-10 November 2016 at the National Convention Centre, Canberra, Australia.
Mr Steve Stratton, Forcepoint’s Senior Director Government Product Management, will conduct a Product Brief session on Day 3, Thursday 10 November 2016 at 11.00am. Refer to the latest program for up-to-date session details.
This is session, “Streamline User, Data, and Network Defence in a Multi-Level Environment” will discuss how you can make it harder for adversaries to find and breach your most sensitive data when faced with the distributed realities of a multi-level environment consisting of 2, 3, 4 or more networks.
Trusted Thin Client®, an authorised multi-level access solution, provides the capability to consolidate one of the more vulnerable aspects of your environment: many endpoint devices per user, all with local storage.
Trusted Thin Client reduces the attack surface by replacing separate endpoints for each network with a single read-only device. Leveraging virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) technologies, all desktop images and data are stored and managed in a central datacentre. This approach separates the data from the device and delivers seamless access to all allowed networks from approved devices and locations.
In this session delegates will learn how Trusted Thin Client:
- Enables secure, simultaneous access to multiple networks / multiple clouds (public, private, hybrid) from a single device
- Provides centralized enterprise management for system, networks and users
- Supports a wide variety of backend virtualization servers: Citrix, Microsoft, VMware
- Supports Size, Weight, Power, and Cooling (SWAP-C) requirements
- Strikes the right balance of cost, performance and security required for high-assurance
Forcepoint, powered by Raytheon, (formerly Raytheon|Websense, Raytheon Cyber Products) provides a flexible platform unifying your enterprise protection tools. Forcepoint protects against insider and outsider threats, rapidly detects breaches, minimizes dwell time, stops data theft and enables secure access and transfer of sensitive data between multiple networks.