Securing Office 365 and other SaaS apps can be overwhelming
And you’re not alone
Want more control
Companies count on BYOD, but uncontrolled BYOD access to Office 365 creates security gaps.
Want common SaaS policies
Organizations often maintain multiple policies, inadvertently creating security holes.
Battle the sprawl of shadow IT
The average organization uses over 1,000 apps, most of which are unsanctioned.
Most organizations can’t fully secure Office 365
Today’s security posture options are either too open or too restrictive.
Some security tools manage cloud only, while others require different policies for on-prem.
The inability to monitor critical data creates security and compliance risk.
Only Forcepoint can secure Office 365
And all your other SaaS apps
Risk-adaptive protection for Office 365
- Leverage machine learning and behavioral analytics to establish behavioral fingerprints for data stored in Office 365.
- Apply different Office 365 application access and security policies for managed and unmanaged (BYOD) devices.
- Enable BYOD by automatically applying controls, even when user devices are not on the organization’s network.
- Enforce risk-based multi-factor authentication for privileged users attempting high-risk actions.
Uniform visibility and control over Office 365 and all other SaaS apps
- Leverage complete visibility into user activities with a unique proxy analysis engine.
- Automatically discover and categorize Office 365 applications used by your enterprise.
- Quickly assess risk and pinpoint which services to allow and monitor.
- Empower employees to work across devices, connect to multiple networks, and safely use cloud apps.
Locate and protect critical data stored in Office 365 to assure compliance
- Easily implement policy-driven processes in familiar business terms.
- Save time by managing data loss prevention for Office 365 and on-premises from the same console.
- Ensure consistency by using one policy across Office 365 and other cloud applications.
- Get started quickly with pre-defined policies for common regulatory and IP protection use cases.
With Forcepoint, Metro Bank colleagues can now securely access Office 365 and Yammer out of the office. Forcepoint has given us the visibility and control that we need in order to fully leverage the potential of cloud applications on mobile devices.
Request a Demo