Latest News from Forcepoint
Welcome to the Forcepoint online newsroom. Here you will find our latest press releases, Forcepoint in the news and related resources.
For all media inquires, please contact public relations at (512) 498-8821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The C-Suite Report: The Current and Future State of Cybersecurity sponsored by Forcepoint reveals less than half of CEOs believe their business has an ongoing cybersecurity strategy in place
- Geographic location influences how business and security leaders prioritize security for customer data versus organizational IP
- Enterprises use more than 50 security vendors on average with 62% reporting they want even more
Myrna Soto brings more than 25 years’ experience in Information Technology and Security strategy and execution to help global enterprises optimize security as a business enabler in today’s modern cloud era
Letter to Customers - Emergency Preparedness
AUSTIN, Texas – February 28, 2020 Forcepoint DLP is one of the first data loss protection technologies to integrate with AWS Security Hub, alongside CASB and NGFW offerings
AUSTIN, Texas – February 24, 2019
- Forcepoint Advantage eliminates the need for disparate point product licensing models with one transparent per-user price delivering all-you-can-consume access, unlimited growth and support across Forcepoint’s entire user, data and edge protection solutions
- With Forcepoint Advantage, enterprises can secure their digital transformations at their own pace through a flexible, cloud-native, hybrid-ready deployment model that reduces the total cost of ownership of traditional security stacks by 30% or greater
AUSTIN – February 13, 2020 – Global cybersecurity leader Forcepoint today announced a strategic partnership with world-champion racing driver Lucas Di Grassi to advance global awareness of the criticality of industry disruption to create modern and sustainable industries for the future.
AUSTIN, Texas – January 21, 2020 Industry veteran brings more than 15 years’ experience in cloud operations, product development and customer focus to advance adoption of Forcepoint’s Behavioral-Based Cloud Security Platform with customers worldwide
Technology and customer focused business leader to turn customer experience into a key differentiator
Addressing enterprise needs for modern cybersecurity in a cloud-first world, Forcepoint uniquely delivers global cloud infrastructure with 160 points of presence, industry’s most comprehensive cloud certifications and patent-pending proxy-less endpoint
New Global System Integrators (GSI) Platinum and Accredited Services Partners (ASP) Programs ensure frictionless channel engagement for customers worldwide
Forcepoint and Ponemon Institute Survey Identifies U.S. Federal Agency Pain Points in Cloud Migration