Welcome to the Forcepoint online newsroom. Here you will find our latest press releases, Forcepoint in the news and related resources.
For all media inquiries, please contact public relations at (512) 498-8821 or email email@example.com.
Accelerates Delivery on Company’s Vision for Truly Converged Data-first SASE
- Forcepoint plans to integrate into the company’s Data-first SASE platform Bitglass’ best-in-class Security Service Edge (SSE) combination of CASB, SWG, ZTNA, CSPM, and DLP managed from a single cloud-based console with over 300 PoPs Worldwide.
- Forcepoint’s Data-First SASE architecture with advanced data security and connectivity capabilities brought together with Bitglass’ Security Service Edge offering will dramatically simplify how customers safely and efficiently access, protect and use data anywhere, on any device
Significant investments in resources, incentives and programs designed to help partners grow faster, increase profitability and deliver greater value to customersSignificant investments in resources, incentives and programs designed to help partners grow faster, increase profitability and deliver greater value to customers
Industry veteran joins the company during period of strong double-digit growth in revenue and new customer acquisition in just two quarters as an independent company
Company names former F5 Networks and Forescout sales leaders Peter Brant as Senior Vice President of North America Sales and Myles Bray as Senior Vice-President of EMEA Sales
- Channel and SaaS technology veteran Parag Patel named Senior Vice-President of Global Channel Sales
- Company previews strategic investments to enable global partner ecosystem as force multiplier for company’s Data-first SASE architecture
90% adopting or considering SASE, 74% reallocated funds to cybersecurity among multiple indicators of cybersecurity’s impact on innovation, transformation and integration
- Company to integrate Cyberinc’s Smart Isolation capabilities within Forcepoint’s Data-first SASE architecture
- New Forcepoint Innovation Center in Mumbai will help accelerate delivery of new SASE capabilities with intelligent remote browser isolation
Business and technology transformation leaders Matt Dircks, John McCormack and Dr. John Zangardi to help Forcepoint shape future of data-first cybersecurity industryda
Forcepoint names Manny Rivelo as new Chief Executive Officer; and announces three new executive appointments to strengthen leadership team as company becomes an independent entity
- Forcepoint Dynamic User Protection brings mainstream UAM and insider threat protection with SaaS-based solution designed for the programmable cloud featuring lightweight agent, no policy configuration via built-in Indicators of Behavior and real-time analytics for complete view of risk activity to secure employees and critical data in today’s remote work era
- Intelligent Data Loss Prevention now enabled through Dynamic User Protection’s unified endpoint to deliver automated risk-adaptive policy enforcement and zero trust data access by leveraging individual risk scores to protect critical data and IP wherever it is accessed and used
- Human-Centric Cybersecurity Brought to Life as Dynamic User Protection underpins the Forcepoint cloud security platform to empower global enterprises with continuous risk assessment where risk drives policy across all control points; including Forcepoint Data Loss Prevention available today with future integrations planned throughout 2021
AUSTIN, Texas – Sept 21, 2020 Diodes ensure regulatory compliance with GDPR and Raise The Bar guidelines