Find Out Why More Than 500 Financial Institutions Rely on Forcepoint™ for Security
Defend against targeted attacks, identify high-risk users and control insider threats to keep your organization protected and compliant.
Financial institutions face stiff requirements for data security compliance as well as intense scrutiny from customers, regulators and shareholders. Every day, your institution’s reputation — and your own — is on the line. All it takes is one failed audit or media report of a data breach to cause irreparable harm to your business.
Yet none of that removes the pressures from the other direction: To move quickly, to innovate, to adopt new technologies. To compete.
Forcepoint solutions are designed to help you strike the right balance, bringing you proactive security while empowering your institution to innovate and grow. They deliver real-time visibility and actionable guidance for your IT team and your end users alike.
Manage Insider Risks
Your employees are your greatest asset, but they can also be your greatest source of risk for data theft. Our approach encourages them to be a positive part of your data security posture, providing guidance on potential malicious websites and helping them adhere to your internal policies for optimal productivity and security. This means that both your IT staff and your line-of-business employees become better at guarding against spear phishing and other malware attacks. The combination of Forcepoint™ DLP capabilities and Forcepoint Insider Threat (formerly SureView Insider Threat) (for U.S.-based customers) gives you an unmatched ability to detect risky or malicious user behavior and prevent the exfiltration of data — so you can stay out of the headlines.
Improve Security Operations
Forcepoint makes your security operations team more effective and efficient by minimizing false positives and providing actionable threat intelligence against signature-less and evolving threats. Our products are designed to be easy to use, which frees up your skilled personnel to spend more time — and use our advanced capabilities — to defend against ransomware attacks, banking Trojans and other targeted threats.
Embrace Technology to Innovate Faster
Banks and credit unions are offering more consumer products and services than ever before, from new payment networks to personal finance tools. That means they are partnering with Cloud-based FinTech companies, which opens them up to new risks. Forcepoint’s industry-leading Cloud security capabilities enable you to embrace Cloud and mobile banking applications with confidence. Our solutions help you protect your customers’ Personal Identifiable Information (PII), your employees’ personal data and your own intellectual property, in the Cloud or on-premise.
Find out more about how Forcepoint helps financial institutions maintain trust:
- Forcepoint DLP (formerly TRITON AP-DATA) prevents data theft, accelerates compliance and safeguards your reputation
- Forcepoint Email Security (formerly TRITON AP-EMAIL) stops advanced, targeted attacks and controls insider threats
- Forcepoint Web Security (formerly TRITON AP-WEB) delivers comprehensive protection against Advanced Threats and data theft
- Forcepoint Advanced Malware Detection Appliance (formerly Threat Protection Appliance) secures your on-premise IT architecture from the most sophisticated malware, tailored attacks and APTs
- Forcepoint Insider Threat (formerly SureView Insider Threat) (for U.S.-based customers) identifies your riskiest users and helps you track behavior that can lead to data breaches
- Forcepoint DLP Endpoint (formerly TRITON AP-ENDPOINT) protects sensitive data stored on MacOS, Linux or Windows computers