For Toyota Motor Italia, Driving Innovation Begins with Protecting Critical Data
This rapidly growing sales and service subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corp. was challenged to protect sensitive, confidential data in a rapidly changing technological landscape, in compliance with industry and government regulations. They chose Forcepoint to deliver a unified solution uniquely suited to their crucial data security needs.
- Highly sensitive, confidential data is stored and retrieved on a variety of devices such as laptops, smartphones, and tablets by users on or off the corporate network.
- “Our innovative projects are crucial to further our growth, which means protection of [intellectual property and other sensitive data] is absolutely necessary,” said Cappelloni.
- Web and email communications are now protected from malicious attachments and downloads.
- Web upload and email controls protect against loss of sensitive data.
- All copies of data and documents transferred to USB devices are automatically encrypted.
- Employees remain productive and safe while on the road or after hours through extending security policies to mobile users and devices, “saving the time it would take to return to the office in case their computers were infected,” said Cappelloni.
"The implementation of the Forcepoint solution was very simple and has reduced the risk of information being accidentally released to zero."