Welcome to the Forcepoint online newsroom. Here you will find our latest press releases, Forcepoint in the news and related resources.
For all media inquiries, please contact public relations at (512) 498-8821 or email email@example.com.
Executive keynotes and technology demonstrations showcase how enterprises and governments can reduce complexity and easily adopt Zero Trust
Business and technology transformation leaders Matt Dircks, John McCormack and Dr. John Zangardi to help Forcepoint shape future of data-first cybersecurity industryda
Forcepoint names Manny Rivelo as new Chief Executive Officer; and announces three new executive appointments to strengthen leadership team as company becomes an independent entity
- Forcepoint Dynamic User Protection brings mainstream UAM and insider threat protection with SaaS-based solution designed for the programmable cloud featuring lightweight agent, no policy configuration via built-in Indicators of Behavior and real-time analytics for complete view of risk activity to secure employees and critical data in today’s remote work era
- Intelligent Data Loss Prevention now enabled through Dynamic User Protection’s unified endpoint to deliver automated risk-adaptive policy enforcement and zero trust data access by leveraging individual risk scores to protect critical data and IP wherever it is accessed and used
- Human-Centric Cybersecurity Brought to Life as Dynamic User Protection underpins the Forcepoint cloud security platform to empower global enterprises with continuous risk assessment where risk drives policy across all control points; including Forcepoint Data Loss Prevention available today with future integrations planned throughout 2021
AUSTIN, Texas – Sept 21, 2020 Diodes ensure regulatory compliance with GDPR and Raise The Bar guidelines
Award-winning remote browser isolation capabilities now available within Forcepoint’s Dynamic Edge Protection cloud-native SASE solution including Cloud Security Gateway and Private Access
- Forcepoint Dynamic Edge Protection’s new suite of SASE solutions, including Cloud Security Gateway and Private Access, addresses enterprises’ mass telework security needs while reducing security complexity and point product interoperability challenges
- New Forcepoint Cloud Security Gateway delivers 30% reduction in software cost of ownership with all-in-one converged security offering featuring Secure Web Gateway, CASB and DLP capabilities as a single service
- New Forcepoint Private Access cloud service provides true zero-trust remote access to internal applications without the complexity, bottlenecks and risks of VPNs
Letter to Customers - Emergency Preparedness
AUSTIN, Texas – February 28, 2020 Forcepoint DLP is one of the first data loss protection technologies to integrate with AWS Security Hub, alongside CASB and NGFW offerings
AUSTIN, Texas – February 24, 2019
- Forcepoint Advantage eliminates the need for disparate point product licensing models with one transparent per-user price delivering all-you-can-consume access, unlimited growth and support across Forcepoint’s entire user, data and edge protection solutions
- With Forcepoint Advantage, enterprises can secure their digital transformations at their own pace through a flexible, cloud-native, hybrid-ready deployment model that reduces the total cost of ownership of traditional security stacks by 30% or greater
Records perfect score for blocking all Evasions
No false positives on non-malicious content
AUSTIN, Texas – March 3, 2016 – Global cybersecurity leader Forcepoint announced today that the Forcepoint Stonesoft® Next Generation Firewall earned NSS Labs’ coveted “Recommended” rating for the 4th consecutive year in the NSS Labs Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) Test – an independent, real-world, third-party assessment. In the tests, Forcepoint Stonesoft NGFW demonstrated a strong combination of security, performance and TCO efficiency, recording a perfect score for blocking all Evasions and registering no false positives on non-malicious content.