Welcome to the Forcepoint online newsroom. Here you will find our latest press releases, Forcepoint in the news and related resources.
For all media inquiries, please contact public relations at (512) 498-8821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accelerates Delivery on Company’s Vision for Truly Converged Data-first SASE
- Forcepoint plans to integrate into the company’s Data-first SASE platform Bitglass’ best-in-class Security Service Edge (SSE) combination of CASB, SWG, ZTNA, CSPM, and DLP managed from a single cloud-based console with over 300 PoPs Worldwide.
- Forcepoint’s Data-First SASE architecture with advanced data security and connectivity capabilities brought together with Bitglass’ Security Service Edge offering will dramatically simplify how customers safely and efficiently access, protect and use data anywhere, on any device
Award-winning remote browser isolation capabilities now available within Forcepoint’s Dynamic Edge Protection cloud-native SASE solution including Cloud Security Gateway and Private Access
- Forcepoint Dynamic Edge Protection’s new suite of SASE solutions, including Cloud Security Gateway and Private Access, addresses enterprises’ mass telework security needs while reducing security complexity and point product interoperability challenges
- New Forcepoint Cloud Security Gateway delivers 30% reduction in software cost of ownership with all-in-one converged security offering featuring Secure Web Gateway, CASB and DLP capabilities as a single service
- New Forcepoint Private Access cloud service provides true zero-trust remote access to internal applications without the complexity, bottlenecks and risks of VPNs
Letter to Customers - Emergency Preparedness
AUSTIN, Texas – February 28, 2020 Forcepoint DLP is one of the first data loss protection technologies to integrate with AWS Security Hub, alongside CASB and NGFW offerings
AUSTIN, Texas – February 24, 2019
- Forcepoint Advantage eliminates the need for disparate point product licensing models with one transparent per-user price delivering all-you-can-consume access, unlimited growth and support across Forcepoint’s entire user, data and edge protection solutions
- With Forcepoint Advantage, enterprises can secure their digital transformations at their own pace through a flexible, cloud-native, hybrid-ready deployment model that reduces the total cost of ownership of traditional security stacks by 30% or greater
Records perfect score for blocking all Evasions
No false positives on non-malicious content
AUSTIN, Texas – March 3, 2016 – Global cybersecurity leader Forcepoint announced today that the Forcepoint Stonesoft® Next Generation Firewall earned NSS Labs’ coveted “Recommended” rating for the 4th consecutive year in the NSS Labs Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) Test – an independent, real-world, third-party assessment. In the tests, Forcepoint Stonesoft NGFW demonstrated a strong combination of security, performance and TCO efficiency, recording a perfect score for blocking all Evasions and registering no false positives on non-malicious content.
Recognized for its TRITON® AP-DATA product line for on-premise, cloud assets and capabilities
AUSTIN, Texas – February 17, 2016 – Forcepoint*,a global leader in empowering organizations to drive business forward through transformative security technologies, has been recognized by Gartner Inc. as a “Leader”(1) in the "Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Data Loss Prevention” (2) for the eighth time.