Latest News from Forcepoint
Welcome to the Forcepoint online newsroom. Here you will find our latest press releases, Forcepoint in the news and related resources.
For all media inquires, please contact public relations at (512) 498-8821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Facility to serve as the new Forcepoint Global Center of Excellence for Behavioral Analytics driving cyber innovation and product development in understanding human behavior in partnership with Forcepoint X-Labs research division
- Forcepoint’s Cyber Experience Center, a multi-million dollar investment, uniquely delivers an immersive experience that brings to life today’s evolving threat landscape for enterprises and government agencies
Cybersecurity leader to hire 100 new staff in first year of operations for new offices focusing on greenfield software development
AUSTIN, Texas – June 21, 2018 – Global cybersecurity leader Forcepoint today formally opened a new Center of Excellence in Cork, Ireland
Meerah Rajavel to Share How Innovative Risk-Adaptive Protection Can Remove Business Friction and Restore Your Board’s Trust in Cybersecurity
Austin, Texas – June 4, 2018 – Global cybersecurity leader Forcepoint today announced CIO Meerah Rajavel will be speaking on Risk-Adaptive Protection at Gartner’s Security & Risk Management Summit on June 4, 2018.
UK-based industry veteran brings more than 30 years of international business and sales leadership experience to CRO role
AUSTIN, Texas – June 4, 2018 – Global cybersecurity leader Forcepoint today announced Kevin Isaac has been appointed as Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), expanding on the company’s commitment to drive a human-centric security approach across the globe. Based in Reading, UK, he will report to CEO Matthew Moynahan as a member of the company's executive leadership team.
Forcepoint continues its focus on the unique needs and challenges found in the most highly regulated and mission-critical sectors, supporting oil and gas industry
Dynamic Data Protection, the industry’s first automated risk response solution, harnesses the power of human-centric behavior analytics for the most effective data protection against advanced threats
- Forcepoint Web Security adds additional CASB functionality with real-time, inline visibility and control of sanctioned enterprise cloud applications
- Forcepoint Web Security and Email Security available with industry-first single pricing model for SaaS, hybrid or on-premises deployments for budget flexibility
- Forcepoint V20000 appliance for Web, Email and Data Security delivers twice the performance of existing model, with support for more than 8,000 users
AUSTIN, Texas – February 6, 2018 – Global cybersecurity leader Forcepoint today announced the appointment of Eric Trexler as vice president of sales for the Global Governments and Critical Infrastructure business. This appointment further extends the company's leadership and growth in delivering robust, hardened cyber capabilities to government agencies and organizations operating vital national infrastructure worldwide.
Global cybersecurity leader Forcepoint today announced it has sponsored an in-depth whitepaper study in partnership with legal firm Hogan Lovells to explore potential issues for global workforce monitoring programs and identify the legal implications of 10 different monitoring activities across 15 countries
New human-centric security features bring together cloud access, data protection and network security capabilities to identify, adapt and respond to risk
AUSTIN, Texas – Nov. 14, 2017 – Global cybersecurity leader Forcepoint today introduced new features across its human-centric security portfolio that deliver critical visibility, efficacy and enforcement capabilities to enterprises and government agencies.