Better Protection, Simpler Compliance, and Safer Innovation for Healthcare Organizations
You want to focus on providing superior care and improving patient outcomes. Yet data breaches or gaps in compliance tie up your resources and inhibit your ability to do great work. ForcepointTM is here to help.
“91% of healthcare organizations reported at least one data breach in the past two years and over 60% of hospitals have no breach response plan in place.”
—The Ponemon Institute
Healthcare organizations need to move faster than ever to deliver better treatment, stay ahead of compliance regulations and innovate on behalf of patients and other stakeholders. At the same time, though, you need to have confidence that your sensitive data is truly secure.
Based on our decades of experience, Forcepoint offers industry-leading security solutions so you can protect your reputation and your patients’ trust while enabling your healthcare professionals to access patient data wherever and whenever they need it to provide the best care.
Secure Protected Health Information and Intellectual Property Today and Tomorrow
Your patients rely on you to protect both their health and personal data, and your entire organization requires strong safeguards for intellectual property. If data is stolen, then it’s your reputation — and bottom line — that suffers. Forcepoint cybersecurity products protect you by allowing you to:
- Identify and fix broken business processes that cause data theft
- Secure your research and intellectual property
- Protect guest networks with the same level of security as your LAN
Protect Yourself from Insider Threats
Current cybersecurity research from many sources agrees that threats from insiders are one of the fastest-growing areas of risk for organizations of all types. Our own findings bear this out for healthcare: Most of the organizations we talk to have experienced an insider data breach. The powerful combination of Forcepoint DLP (formerly TRITON AP-DATA) and Forcepoint Insider Threat (formerly SureView Insider Threat) enable you to:
- Flag risky behaviors from your end users that could precede a data breach
- Record the exact actions taken by your employees for security analysis
- Place your riskiest users into a high-watch group for greater scrutiny
Streamline Compliance and Regulation Processes
Staying in compliance shouldn’t interfere with delivering great care. That’s why we work so hard to streamline your compliance processes, which frees you up to focus on your primary mission. Our solutions make it easy for you to:
- Get up and running quickly using preconfigured templates
- Stay current with a library of policies tested in the real world and constantly updated
- Demonstrate your progress on compliance issues between audits
Safely Embrace New Technology to Stay Competitive
Your professionals rely on use of the latest networked devices to deliver the best care for patients. Yet today’s open environments in healthcare facilities can invite both outside attacks and internal negligence. We help you protect your critical data in many ways, including:
- Secure MacOS, Windows and Linux endpoints on and off the corporate network
- Safely embrace cloud services such as Microsoft® Office 365.
- Share records with trusted partners using enforced encryption of email and USB devices
Click through the links below to find out more about how our products help your organization provide better patient outcomes while staying secure.