Airline Gains Visibility into Cloud App Usage with Forcepoint CASB
This global airline needed to protect against a distributed workforce accessing cloud apps over public networks from a range of endpoint devices. Given the dozens of cloud apps in use, the company’s IT team chose Forcepoint CASB for a comprehensive solution that provided SaaS discovery and real-time cloud app protection.
- Staff spread across more than 24 airports often depended on public networks to access cloud apps critical to their jobs.
- IT staff needed to gain visibility and control over a growing list of sanctioned cloud apps, and the ability to log and manage “shadow IT” cloud services, such as file sharing, that users adopted on their own.
- The long list of “front door” login screens presented a larger attack surface to cyber criminals attempting to use stolen credentials.
- VPN-based approaches to security were difficult to configure, unreliable, and slow.
- The airline chose Forcepoint CASB for a full range of integrated capabilities that delivered comprehensive cloud app visibility and control.
- Consistent, detailed, and clear visibility into all cloud app activity without any disruption to user experience, operations, and customizations.
- Real-time alerts to risky behavior, anomalous activity, and account takeover threats.
“Forcepoint CASB was the best solution to meet our goals.”
This airline delivers an upscale flying experience at attractive fares, with 2,800 staff in more than two dozen locations across North and South America.