Deliver Forcepoint Services
It’s our goal for every customer to be delighted with the solutions they have chosen to protect their business, and for the value of these solutions to be fully realized within their operational environment. For this reason, our sales coverage and expansion strategy is founded on the value of the consultative role of partners who integrate services, knowledge and experiences into customers’ projects. Forcepoint invites partners who sell our products and have a strong services capability to participate in our services ecosystem and help drive our customers’ success as an Accredited Services Partner.
If you are a current Forcepoint partner, the steps to become and remain an Accredited Services Partner are highlighted in the Accredited Services Partner Program Guide.
The benefits of being an accredited services partner
As a Forcepoint Accredited Services Partner, both your business and your services teams will benefit through:
- Membership in the exclusive Forcepoint Services Support Community supported by Forcepoint Professional Services
- Access to shadowing opportunities with Forcepoint Professional Services
- Services-specialized presence on the Forcepoint Partner Finder
- Visibility as “Partner-of-Choice” in Forcepoint SFDC Opportunities
- Direct to Level2 Forcepoint Technical Support for accredited systems engineers
- Access to exclusive Forcepoint services partner training events
For more information about becoming an Accredited Services Partner, download the Accredited Services Partner Program Guide above and contact email@example.com, or simply reach out to your Channel Account Manager.