Insider threats can have devastating impacts on your organization.
Average cost of insider incidents
Damage can extend into the millions when considering company valuation.
Insider incidents result from unwitting employees
3 out of 4 times, users unintentionally expose the business to insider threats.
Average number of days that organizations are exposed
The longer the exploit, the greater the financial risk.
Advanced threats require a sophisticated strategy
Build your Insider Threat Program with Forcepoint.
Powerful Insider Threat Programs include all relevant stakeholders
- Security alone can’t manage and drive a robust insider threat program —you need a broad team to properly manage and address these sophisticated threats.
- The correct stakeholders vary depending upon your organization, but could include:
Human Resources, Legal, Governance, Board Members, Business Continuity Officers, Information Technology, and Security.
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) recognizes the need for formal controls to address organizational risk.
Deliver governance while maintaining privacy: the value of an Insider Threat Program
- Provide measures for visibility and control over high-risk activity, while still allowing employees to do their jobs.
- Employ structure-enabling investigation that focuses on unexpected behavior irrespective of the individual involved.
- Deliver responsible oversight of user activity so you can maintain security across your data and valuable assets.
Drive an insider threat program with the most sophisticated technology available in the market
- Accelerate insider threat mitigation by identifying irregular behavior around high-value data and providing context to properly and holistically investigate.
- Prevent, detect, and respond to insider threats with a proactive approach to data protection and malicious activity.
- Detect seemingly unrelated threats and provide early warning indicators to potential incidents, while removing identity-based bias through masking and pseudonymization.
No matter where you are in your Insider Threat Program, Forcepoint can help.
- Whether you’re concerned about a breach or recently experienced one, Forcepoint can guide you through developing an insider threat program.
- Not sure where to start? No matter where you are on your journey, the Forcepoint Insider Threat Program Guide takes you step by step to build a robust approach that best fits your enterprise needs.
Forcepoint provides complete protection of critical data from inside and outside threats.