Authorized Training Center (ATC) Program
Empower. Innovate. Grow.
Forcepoint has established the Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner Program to enable the timely and effective delivery of the product training customers need, so that they are ready and capable to create the Human Point System in their organizations. Whether driven by specialized business relationships, uniqueness in language or culture, or the challenges of travel to distant locations, we recognize that the competency and skill development needs of every customer cannot always be met by Forcepoint Technical Learning Services.
The Forcepoint ATC Partner Program enables highly-qualified partners, who have the in-house technical training capabilities and facilities, to become authorized to deliver select instructor-led Forcepoint product training services to customers and partners. Benefits of the program are:
- Official Forcepoint training materials, such as courseware, instructor guides and media elements
- Instructor certification (Forcepoint Certified Technology Instructor - FCTI) and ongoing Forcepoint product release training
- ATC promotion via Forcepoint partner finder and course finder, logo and visibility aides
- Direct access to the Forcepoint Training Team and participation in co-marketing, meeting and training events
If you are a current Forcepoint partner, the steps to become and continue as an ATC Partner, as well as program benefits and contractual requirements are described in the Program Guide.
- Download the guide by logging into the partner portal - then click this link.
For more information about becoming an ATC partner, please read the program guide, review and then contact either your Channel Account Manager or email Forcepoint Technical Learning Services at email@example.com.