Forcepoint Email Security Cloud (formerly TRITON AP-EMAIL Cloud)
Protecting from spam, phishing & ransomware attacks wherever email is accessed
Spam has become so unusual for employees now that we get helpdesk calls if a spam email ever gets through.
Advanced Threats blend Web and email elements throughout multi-stage cyberattacks to probe for the weakest channel of attack, but this strategy also presents multiple opportunities to stop those attacks before possible breaches occur. Forcepoint Email Security Cloud secures the communication channel most often used in the early stages of an APT or other advanced attack while empowering mobile workers and safe adoption of new technologies like Microsoft Office 365™.
Advanced threats blend web and email elements throughout multistage cyber-attacks to probe for the weakest channel of attack, which presents multiple opportunities to stop those attacks before possible breaches occur. Forcepoint Email Security Cloud secures the communication channel most often used in the early stages of an Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) or other advanced attack, while empowering mobile workers and safe adoption of new technologies like Microsoft Office 365™.
In a cloud-first world, advances in technology constantly change how we communicate and collaborate. Throughout the years, email has and continues to be the backbone of productivity, so its security is essential to your organization’s long-term success and reputation.
Forcepoint Email Security Cloud protects against multi-stage advanced threats that often exploit email to penetrate your IT defenses. It applies thousands of real time threat analytics, behavioral sandboxing and other advanced defense technologies to identify targeted attacks.
ROBUST PROTECTION FOR USERS WHEREVER THEY GO
Forcepoint Email Security Cloud is powered by Forcepoint’s Advanced Classification Engine (ACE) and ThreatSeeker Intelligence Cloud, which work together in real time to accurately identify and classify email traffic, apply policies and detect threats. Hosted in Forcepoint’s global cloud data center infrastructure, TRITON provides you with unified management and reporting functions that streamline work for your security team, giving them the context and insights they need to minimize the dwell time of attacks.
The TRITON architecture makes it simple to deploy Forcepoint Email Security Cloud separately or in any combination with Forcepoint Web Security Cloud (formerly TRITON AP-WEB Cloud). The TRITON architecture unifies full cloud deployments of web and email security, as well as on premise and hybrid deployment options, while maintaining central control.
- Stop targeted attacks and the early stages of advanced persistent threats
- Secure sensitive data against theft from external attacks and insider threats
- Safely adopt cloud technologies such as Microsoft Office 365
- Identify high-risk user behavior and educate users to improve threat awareness
- Highly accurate, real-time identification and classification of threats using Forcepoint Advanced Classification Engine (ACE)
- Real-time threat intelligence from the Forcepoint ThreatSeeker Intelligence (formerly ThreatSeeker Intelligence Cloud), which gives visibility into current global cyber threat activity
- Unified management, reporting and dashboards across multiple Forcepoint products
- File Attachment Wrapping for additional protection against potentially malicious attachments
- Cloud Data Security is cloud DLP protection for outbound email traffic
Forcepoint Email Encryption is a policy-driven technology that enables secure delivery of email communications. It eliminates the traditional barriers of cost and complexity by offering easy administration, without complex key management or additional hardware.
Forcepoint Email Image Analysis provides powerful illicit image detection capabilities to help employers monitor images distributed through email, educate staff members and enforce the organization’s policies.
Forcepoint’s Advanced Malware Detection accurately identifies today’s evasive malware, with zero false positives, to prevent crippling breaches and focus incident response teams on actual threats.