Forcepoint Trusted Gateway System
Transfer and Review Data Quickly Among Disparate Secure Networks
When your duties require transferring files among networks of different classification levels, you need a system that enables easy automated and human review to ensure the highest security for your organization.
Forcepoint Trusted Gateway System, a Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) transfer solution, provides exceptional built-in manual review and automatic validations, such as virus scanning, file type verification, dirty word search and deep content inspection. These functions enable safe and simultaneous data movement between networks of different sensitivity levels.
Forcepoint Trusted Gateway System provides users with a graphical user interface for quickly preparing and verifying files (documents, images, etc.) for transfer between networks with different classifications. When required by policy, Forcepoint Trusted Gateway System also provides end-to-end auditing of the two-person human review process for releasing documents.
Secure Transfer Workflows
- Reliable Human Review (RHR) – A simple, Web-based graphical user interface (GUI) workflow that guides users through each transfer, while enforcing the two-person review process. (Default)
- Bulk Upload – An optimized, automated process that transfers files rapidly with no human interaction. Bulk upload is generally used when transferring large quantities of files from lower- to higher-level classified networks. Users copy or, if using Microsoft® Windows®, drag and drop files to a watched directory to submit them for transfer.
- Quick Submit – A Web-based application that enables rapid file transfer.
- Quick Release – A secure instant messaging tool that rapidly transfers information to configured networks (destinations). Quick Release installs on Microsoft Windows, but is only enabled when permitted by site security policy.
- Directory Transfer Service Option (DTSO) – Running on Microsoft Windows, DTSO transfers directories from a lower-labeled network to a higher-labeled network.
- Included in the Unified Cross Domain Management Office (UCDMO) Baseline List
- Evaluated for operation at Protection Level 4 (PL4)
- Supports file transfer sizes up to 25GB
- Supports multi-channel, multi-directional transfers with one system
- Minimizes training and support with a user-friendly Web interface that enables a short learning curve
- Supports dirty word checks specific to each individual security level
- Runs scans of all files, or can exclude certain trusted types from scanning
- Enables deep file typing
- Includes a transforms capability for malware and steganography removal
- Enables users to create templates with frequently used data, allowing for single-click job creation