Trusted Gateway System - Secure File Transfer
Provides secure multi-directional file transfer between multiple networks with two-person review enforcement.
Critical files are often transferred between and across sensitive networks. They must be protected against unintended or malicious distribution while maintaining file and network security. Frequently, files stored on a proprietary or sensitive network are transferred to a shared or less sensitive, less controlled network for use by another agency or organization. This sensitive data may be a single document or an entire directory containing imagery, maps, multiple documents, and databases that must be moved quickly and securely to prevent viruses, network intrusions and data leakage.
Forcepoint Trusted Gateway System, a Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) secure file transfer solution, enforces role-based access, workflow tasks and secure file management and controls, enabling agencies and organizations to efficiently ensure the quick and secure sharing of information.
The Forcepoint Advantage
Forcepoint Trusted Gateway System is an approved transfer cross domain solution on the Unified Cross Domain Services Management Office (UCDSMO) Cross Domain Baseline.
- Reliable Human Review (RHR) – A simple, web-based graphical user interface (GUI) workflow that guides users through each transfer, while enforcing the two-person review process. (Default)
- Bulk Upload – An optimized, automated process that transfers files rapidly, with no human interaction. Bulk upload is generally used when transferring large quantities of files from lower- to higher-level classified networks. Users copy or, if using Microsoft Windows, drag and drop files to a watched directory to submit them for transfer.
- Quick Submit – A web-based application that enables rapid file transfer.
- Quick Release – A secure instant messaging tool that rapidly transfers information to configured networks (destinations). Quick Release installs on Microsoft Windows, but is only enabled when permitted by site security policy.
- Directory Transfer Service Option (DTSO) – Running on Microsoft Windows, DTSO transfers directories from a lower-labeled network to a higher-labeled network.
Without Trusted Gateway System, to achieve an air gap, we would have to use the type of media you can just walk out the door with.
Transfers file sizes up to 25GB
Supports multi-channel, multi-directional transfers with one system
Minimizes training and support with a user-friendly web-based GUI that enables a short learning curve
Provides exceptional built-in manual review and automatic validations, such as virus scanning, file type verification, dirty word search and deep content inspection
Scans all files or exclude certain trusted types from scanning
Transforms files for malware and steganography removal
Creates templates with frequently used data, allowing users single-click job creation