Unified Web & Email Security
Hero Image Tagline
Human-Centric Protection for Your Web and Email Users at Any Location, on Any Device
The rapid expansion of public cloud services, remote workers and BYOD has revolutionized how and where data is stored and accessed.
Protect your business in the cloud and as your users become more mobile and personal and business data comingles on removable media and devices.
Forcepoint protects networks from the most advanced threats while saving valuable time and resources. Forcepoint Web Security & Forcepoint Email Security are built on a common architecture, allowing for hassle-free maintenance and software updates to ensure the highest level of protection.
Schedule a live demo with a Forcepoint representative
Top 3 Problems We Solve
- Outsmart advanced threats with real-time security ratings to both web and email traffic that rapidly identify and classify information.
- Stop more advanced, non-signature threats to your data than any other solution, protecting users everywhere, even on third-party networks.
- Prevent email-based threats like ransomware, from reaching your network. Phishing education reminds users, wherever they are, not to click on suspicious links.
The Forcepoint Advantage - How we Do It
Fully integrated with our CASB and Unified Web & Email Security products, Forcepoint’s unrivaled DLP delivers contextual behavioral monitoring for Office 365, Azure and more to stop data loss.
- Apply behavioral analytics and machine learning to cluster DLP incidents in order of business risk with Incident Risk Ranking (IRR), so your response teams focus on areas of greatest risk.
- Gain a complete forensic view of user actions to identify your riskiest insiders
Forcepoint CASB with integrated DLP gives you the visibility to eliminate blind spots and data loss from sanctioned and unsanctioned cloud apps.
- Monitor and report on user activity in real-time with our User Risk Summary dashboard.
- Assess risks to your data and network from shadow IT, dormant (i.e., inactive), orphaned (e.g., former employees) and external (e.g., contractor) cloud apps.
Email Security with Integrated DLP
Forcepoint Email Security with integrated DLP delivers dynamic sandbox analysis and static threat analytics to identify advanced threats, phishing emails, ransomware and more in the cloud and across mobile devices.
- Gain threat intelligence immediately with ACE (Advanced Classification Engine), ThreatSeeker and Advanced Malware Detection (AMD).
- Rapidly and automatically update your email policies with zero-touch management, optimal efficiency and low TCO.
Forcepoint Web Security with sandboxing and integrated DLP capabilities delivers 100% threat detection and zero false positives, stopping more advanced, non-signature threats than any other solution, according to recent tests by NSS Labs.
- Apply different policies when your employees connect from corporate and non-corporate locations, wherever and however they access the network.
- Forcepoint’s proxy-less protection with exclusive Direct Connect technology lets you enforce use policies and protect roaming users operating in any network.
I was certainly expecting to have to do a lot more work on it on a daily basis, sorting through the quarantines but I just kind of leave it. It does what it does and is exceptionally low maintenance.
Enable Your Business with the Human Point System
Move your business forward confidently in a zero-perimeter world by focusing on the one constant in the cybersecurity equation - the human point - where your people interact with your networks, critical business data and IP, wherever they may be.