Lucas di Grassi, Formula E Driver and Founder of RoboraceWatch Now
Andy Vautier, Former Chief Information Security Officer, AccentureWatch Now
Patti Titus, Chief Privacy and Information Security Officer, Markel CorporationWatch Now
Ramin Beheshti, Chief Product and Technology Officer, Dow JonesWatch Now
Darren Albers, Chief Information Security Officer, FluorWatch Now
Randy Herold, Chief Information Security and Chief Privacy Officer, ManpowerGroupWatch Now
Safeguarding the Unbound Enterprise
Today’s distributed work environment means enterprises are less and less bound by physical or network infrastructures, and we are now working in the age of the Unbound Enterprise. Unbound Enterprises are agile, resilient, distributed and equipped to thrive across different ecosystems, and a new approach to security is needed to secure them.
When people are the new perimeter the approach to protecting critical data and employees has to evolve. Proactive and predictive protection is the modern approach nedeed to get ahead of today's dynamic threats.
- When Critical Data is Everywhere, Data Protection Becomes Even More Critical, and Complex Read more at WSJ Custom Content
- Today’s People Are the New Perimeter Business Reality Read more at WSJ Custom Content
- The Future of Cybersecurity is Proactive, Predictive and Dynamic Read more at forcepoint.com
Organizations can no longer accept cybersecurity that impedes collaboration in the name of “protection.” Modern cybersecurity solutions must provide safe environments that allow innovation to thrive.
A Converged Future
In the race to embrace digital transformation while mitigating emerging cyber threats, organizations need solutions that keep them secure and support business growth as they evolve to meet the dynamics of tomorrow.
- Technologies Transform and Threats Evolve, but People Don’t Change Read more at WSJ Custom Content
- Moving Beyond Business Continuity to Safeguard the New Normal Read more at WSJ Custom Content
- Modern Cybersecurity Delivers a Converged Strategy to Get More Out of Your Security Platforms Read more at forcepoint.com
- The End of the Perimeter, But Not of Security Read more at WSJ Custom Content